CPS| Family and Religious Studies Form 4 Learners Book
This book offers comprehensive coverage of form 4 Family and Religious Studies requirements as outlined in the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education New Curriculum (2015-2022). The book provides learners with the opportunity to harness cognitive, religious, and moral experience. These experiences help the learner to understand, interpret and apply religious and moral concepts to their everyday life. It covers respective historical backgrounds, beliefs and practices, rituals, rites, and fundamental themes of indigenous religion, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The book helps learners to draw concepts from these religions and reflect on their lives in the context of a socio-religious environment.
- is the forth in the series of Family And Religious Studies books 1 to 4
- promotes the religious and moral developments of a learner
- fosters an understanding of the importance of belonging to a family, religion, and community as a whole
- facilitates the respect for human dignity and diversity.
- creates awareness of respective religious identities in the context of Unhu/Ubuntu/Vunhu among learners
- offers activities that are thought-provoking and that encourage lively participation by learners to enable them to actively grasp the content
- leads to the understanding of the role of religion in the formulation of appropriate ideologies that help in transforming the learner to contribute ...
Cannot be returned once delivered