CPS| Secondary Agriculture Form 4 Learner's Book
This book offers comprehensive coverage of form 1 agriculture requirements as outlined in the ministry of primary and secondary education New curriculum(2015-2022). It stimulates interest in learning agriculture. Exciting activities and experiments are lined out to develop learners to appreciate gender equity, teamwork, safety, environmental issues, and entrepreneurship. The book covers land-use forms, soil science, crop husbandry, small livestock production, animal harnessing, and farm agribusiness for enterprise development.
THIS BOOK OFFERS
- A foundation for advanced studies and a career in the field of agriculture.
- Leaners an opportunity to develop the ability to solve agricultural problems through the application of indigenous knowledge, scientific skills, and new technology
- Live and vivid illustration that brings life to the learning of agriculture
- simple technical language with clear expressions to suit form1 level
- End of chapter questions that link theory and practice to assess learners mastering of agricultural knowledge and skills
Cannot be returned once delivered
You need to login to make a review