CPS| Primary Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Grade 7 Learner's Book
Is written in line with the new curriculum that was developed by the ministry of primary and secondary education (2015-2022)
- Provides a broad perspective on the basic knowledge of ICT
- Provides comprehensive practical skills on how to use and apply a variety of technologies in everyday life
- Equips learners with a general understanding of how information systems are designed to suit applications and how much systems work.
- Clear photographs of ICT tools
- Has activities that encourage individual work, group work, and classwork which will promote the learner's social skills.
- Lessons are presented in a chronological way starting with the simple and moving to the complex
- Has practical work with legible photographs of the instructions
- clearly outlines 2 lessons in all chapters
- is complemented by a Teachers Guide
Cannot be returned once delivered
You need to login to make a review