CPS| Primary Family and Heritage Studies ECD B LB
- Is written in line with the new curriculum that was developed and prepared by the ministry of primary and secondary education( new curriculum 2015-2022)
- Contains hands-on and mind-on activities that promote problem-solving in learners.
- exposes learners to various scenarios that help them develop cognitively
- inculcates in learners an appreciation of national heritage and identity
- inculcates in learners an appreciation of sovereignty, governance, and moral value systems.
- Has a variety of age-appropriate illustrations and activities
- Has colorful illustrations which are relevant and interesting
- Lessons are presented in a logical sequence for better comprehension of skills and concepts by learners
- is complemented by an exciting Learners Work
Cannot be returned once delivered
You need to login to make a review